Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Growing bump

I've begun to show now.. at least I'd like to think that's baby and not tummy :) Getting pregnant is good.. no more trying to suck tummy in while wearing tight clothes :) I'm actually blowing my stomach out these days :)

I need to get new clothes .. cant get into any of my trousers anymore. I've been wearing the same skirt for 2 weeks now (eeks!). Begining to show also means we need to buy that digicam soon, which means I need to finish my research soon. Have dropped the idea of a d-SLR, too much investment in the long term. Am looking at the so-called 'SLR-like' models. So far I like the Canon S2 IS but am still looking.

Have decided to cook just once a day - in the morning. Trying to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner separately just tires and frustrates me. Also if you are cooking all the while you dont have much of an appetite left. Ro says he's been advising me about doing it this way all along.. from experience we know it takes me a few knocks on the head (more if the idea is Rohan's) to accept a suggestion. But, we're learning quick, aren't we? :)

Have started announcing the news of the baby to all now and the past week have been basking in the good wishes. I remember being similarly excited about my friends' pregnancies :)

Smitha visited with Ammini on Monday. It was a rainy morning but she managed to get here albeit later than agreed. She prepared lunch and tried to prepare cutlets for me :) I had a nice time. Guess she was worried that Ammini was messing the place up but I find the kid simply adorable.

I'm waiting to feel bub move. Somedays I'm just lying in bed with my hand held against my tummy, imagining movements :)

No comments: